We work with the following types of water heater and also install and service them:
- Conventional – Varying sizes. Water is stored in a large tank heating is by gas or electricity.
- Tankless – Water is heated only as need, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through a tankless water heater. May reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid – As the name suggests it uses a combination of heat pump and electrical features to heat the water.
A typical conventional home water heater is about 50-gallon capacity and costs approximately between $900 to $2,000. The broad quoted cost variations are due to the required venting and whether it is through a side wall or the chimney, and the capacity and installation costs (labor & materials).
Water Heater Repair & Installation / Replacement
At Diversified Plumbing & Heating we do repairs, maintenance / service, installation / replacement of water heaters of all makes and types:
- Electric Water Heater
- Gas Fired Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Solar & Energy Efficient Water Heaters
If your water heater has a leak or not heating right or not providing you with the right amount of water, call us and we can get it going for you in record amount of time.
Our list of Water Heater Repairs includes the following:
- Anode rod repair and replacement
- Burner repair and replacement
- Drain valve repair and replacement
- Gas shut off valve replacement
- Ignition system repair and replacement
- Pressure release valve repair and replacement
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Water shut off valve replacement
- Water quality test
Water Heater Replacement & Installation